September 17, 2008

Assignment: Blog Review #2

Hey everyone,

I'm still battling whatever virus this is, and I'm starting to take my comprehensive exams anyway, so think good thoughts for me.

In the meantime, here's the deal: I want another blog review out of you. Make sure you title it "Blog Review #2" and include your name, the date, and the hour of your class in the upper right. Down below the title, make absolutely sure you include the name (or names) of the blogger (or bloggers), the title of the blog, and the url (the address you type in).

Hopefully, since this is the second time you've worked through this list of questions, you'll have a little extra time. Oh, one other thing: this time it has to be a blog that I have not linked to.

Otherwise, the instructions are the same as last week. Plus, if you're not sure you did the right thing last week, I've posted an example.